ATTENTION RETURNING 'FUZZIES' AND NEW COMERS!
MARK YOUR CALENDARS: SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2018
Despite the devastating fires in our beautiful community,
Tour de Fuzz WILL return for another great ride in 2018 and our ride prices will NOT increase.
We hope that you'll join us!
More information to come very soon!
why we ride
Tour de Fuzz benefits two incredible non-profit organizations: Law Enforcement Chaplaincy Service in Sonoma County (LECS) The Law Enforcement Chaplaincy Foundation (LECF)
ROUTES, TEAM, & leo RIDING
Make Tour de Fuzz the best group ride you've ever had! For you LEO's, join other Law Enforcement riders from California and beyond for this incredible event of camaraderie and fun.
What Our Riders Say:
- TdF sets a new standard for Centuries!
- The SAG was amazing -- I have never seen anything like it anywhere. We needed help 3 times and they were there.
- I love this ride...the best thing FREE BEER...wonderful food...
- I really mean it, 11s all the way!
- Awesome! Great food and drinks, SAG, bike shop! Everyone was so fun and friendly!
- I have never seen so many photographers at a bike event before...kinda like a paparazzi. Wait, was someone famous doing the ride???
- The best support and food I have seen in a century ride. I wanna thank someone specially Chuck in his ever-present Suburban SAG mobile that kept me going all the way to the finish line.
- You win the prize for the most humor in an organized ride and I have been riding for like 25 yrs and this one takes the cake!
- You did a really great job of making all of us riders feel welcome and supported!
- As long as you keep having them, I will be there!