Welcome Law Enforcement from CA & Beyond!
Whether you're a regular cyclist or haven't been on a bike in years, the Tour de Fuzz is a fitness event for all law enforcement! Join us Saturday, September 13th in Sonoma County for this epic 50K, 100K or 100-mile ride – and so much more.
Many LEOs from the Pacific Northwest make Tour de Fuzz an annual event – you should too! Benefitting Law Enforcement charities and bringing together fellow LEOs for a day of camaraderie, here's what you can expect:
- An unforgettable weekend of camaraderie with law enforcement from the west coast.
- A spectacular bike ride through stunning beauty: vineyards, redwoods and the Pacific Coast. It's a "best day ever" ride, with an outstanding after-ride party.
- Great options for all budgets – and help with your booking questions by contacting our Law Enforcement Hospitality Specialist.
- A good excuse for a vacation – Families are welcome; non-cyclists can buy tickets to the Finish Line BBQ Celebration and enjoy a day of fun*.
- Doing good by supporting a great law enforcement charity – the Law Enforcement Chaplaincy Foundation, which helps communities throughout North America establish vibrant chaplaincy services to support their law enforcement and communities they serve!
Ride with Your Team and Save
Come with fellow officers, family, and friends – and save 10% on the total rider registration when you have a group of 8 riders or more – click here for details
*Your family can enjoy the after-ride meal and festivities with you, celebrating your epic performance. You can buy tickets for non-riding family and friends for $25 each/adults, $15/kids 12 and under – they can hang out and enjoy the pool, incredible BBQ, live entertainment, and law enforcement demos. Learn more
Thanks to the Sonoma County Deputy Sheriff's Association and the Santa Rosa Police Officer's Association for sponsoring the Tour de Fuzz.