Rider Perks ~ More Than a Bike Ride
Tour de Fuzz is a Sonoma County experience. We're boasting the finest of everything: a BBQ with Sonoma products, true–blue Sonoma sponsors, and an unforgettable day of fun and friendships.
Here are the rockin' things you can expect:
- Entry to the Finish Line BBQ Celebration with incredible food & live music
- Free beer and wine from Lagunitas and Sonoma winery sponsors
- Back by Popular Demand! Friday night Social Hour for riders (registered riders and BBQ ticketed non-riders only)
- Awesome, well-stocked rest stops, Sonoma-style!
- Breakfast and hot coffee awaiting pre-ride
- Massage at the finish line (ahhhhhhh....)
- Full SAG and mechanic support vehicles ready to help
- Shower and pool at ride's end
- A swag bag that's downright swaggy
- Rider pics that never make your butt look big
- Law Enforcement Demos: SWAT, K-9, Bomb Squad & more
- Optional free KOM/QOM Challenge for 100 mile Commandos
- Lunch at the Sheriff's Lake Sonoma Substation for 100 mile Commandos
- All this and support a great cause for our community - the Law Enforcement Chaplaincy Service in Sonoma County and The Law Enforcement Chaplaincy Foundation!