Saturday, September 8, 2018, Tour de Fuzz
Despite the devastating fires in Sonoma County, we've repaired the venue, cleaned up the roads and ready for another great year. Tour de Fuzz is a one-of-a-kind cycling event and our area's FUNNEST RIDE – three epic Wine Country ride options; 50K, 100K and 100-mile scenic routes along with our finish-line party, infamous all-you-can-eat “Pig BBQ”, gourmet food, free Lagunitas IPA beer, Sonoma wines, ice cream, live music and post-ride law enforcement expo – fun for the whole family.
Spots sell out quickly and sold on a first come, first served basis. We have 1,300 spaces available and once they're gone, they're gone.
why we ride
Tour de Fuzz benefits two incredible non-profit organizations: Law Enforcement Chaplaincy Service in Sonoma County (LECS) The Law Enforcement Chaplaincy Foundation (LECF)
ROUTES, TEAM, & leo RIDING
Make Tour de Fuzz the best group ride you've ever had! For you LEO's, join other Law Enforcement riders from California and beyond for this incredible event of camaraderie and fun.
What Our Riders Say:
- TdF sets a new standard for Centuries!
- The SAG was amazing -- I have never seen anything like it anywhere. We needed help 3 times and they were there.
- I love this ride...the best thing FREE BEER...wonderful food...
- I really mean it, 11s all the way!
- Awesome! Great food and drinks, SAG, bike shop! Everyone was so fun and friendly!
- I have never seen so many photographers at a bike event before...kinda like a paparazzi. Wait, was someone famous doing the ride???
- The best support and food I have seen in a century ride. I wanna thank someone specially Chuck in his ever-present Suburban SAG mobile that kept me going all the way to the finish line.
- You win the prize for the most humor in an organized ride and I have been riding for like 25 yrs and this one takes the cake!
- You did a really great job of making all of us riders feel welcome and supported!
- As long as you keep having them, I will be there!